Whether it’s a quick inquiry or a soul-searching discussion, we offer multiple ways to reach out. The entire Enrollment and Student Affairs team is eager to help!
- Get to know the entire Enrollment Management and Vocational Outreach staff more deeply.
- Simple questions about the application process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Longer discernment conversations can be arranged here.
- Schedule a campus visit here, noting that you will be expected to take appropriate precautions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please see Columbia’s COVID Advisories and Resources page for additional information.
- Questions about financial aid can be sent to email@example.com.
- International students can connect with us through WhatsApp.
No matter how you choose to connect, we are eager to begin our conversation with you.
We build community on campus and extend that community online. You can engage our social media platforms for a real-time view of life at Columbia.
Columbia’s Admissions Office is frequently on the road, traveling to meet prospective students, answer questions, and to share information about the seminary.
We also regularly host outreach events on campus, which provide opportunities to see life at Columbia up close. Take a look at the events listed below, and check back often as this calendar is frequently updated.